Para información en español, presiona aquí.
Choose from walking tours or trolley tours – or see St. Augustine from a yacht or a 72' tall ship. We’ve also got ghost tours, pub crawls, tasting tours (including a sweet one focused on chocolate), and more.
Here are just a few tours you should put on your “must do” list when visiting St. Augustine and Ponte Vedra:
- Red Express Tours is a narrated tour with stops at all of the major attractions, historical sites, restaurants, and shopping.
- Old Town Trolley Tours conductors share the history of America’s oldest city on a 90-minute tour. The 23 stops cover more than 100 points of interest.
- St. Augustine Land & Sea Tours transports guests in luxury golf carts on paths less traveled.
Food & Wine Tours
- The Tasting Tours offers the best of St. Augustine’s culinary scene. Sample delicious specialties from locally owned restaurants, hidden pubs, and romantic inns on this 2-3 hour tour.
- Whetstone Chocolates Tasting Tour offers a behind-the-scenes look at chocolate making in the Whetstone Factory plus samples of delicious local confections.
- Taste your way through St. Augustine with St. Augustine Experiences as you visit chocolatiers, baked good purveyors and local craft breweries.
- San Sebastian Winery offers complimentary tours and wine tastings seven days a week. At The Cellar Upstairs wine and jazz bar, you can take in the stunning views of the city while listening to live music.
- St. Augustine Distillery offers award-winning spirits crafted with locally-farmed ingredients in its copper stills. Watch them make their bourbon, vodka, gin and rum as your tour this historic building and enjoy a free tasting along the way.
- City Gate Spirits crafts moonshine, vodka, rum and whisky inspired by the flavors of Florida. Indulge as you take in the stunning view of the Castillo de San Marcos and the historic bayfront.
- Schooner Freedom Charters is St. Augustine’s only tall ship. The 72-foot schooner departs daily from the City Marina for day and evening sails.
- St. Augustine Scenic Cruise offers a 75-minute scenic cruise along the St. Augustine waterfront and beautiful Matanzas Bay.
- Pirate lovers of all ages will enjoy Black Raven Adventures. The Pirate Ship Black Raven is a replica of a Spanish Galleon 74’, a 127-passenger ship, with an entertaining pirate show too!
- Pia & Me Scenic Charters offers water tours of the historic city and sunsets from the Matanzas Bay. Enjoy a private tour for up to six people, or a romantic tour for two.
- St. Augustine Sailing allows you to experience St. Augustine from a whole new perspective – aboard a top-of-line luxury yachts/catamarans or sailboat! Offering Thirsty Thursday weekly sails and much more!
- St. Augustine Boat Tours lets you choose from a Dolphin & Wildlife History Tour, Sunset Tour or a Private Charter of your own liking. Either way, you’ll get to enjoy the natural beauty of the inlets and rivers as well as the many species of wildlife that attract them.
Water and Eco Tours
- Anastasia Watersports offers kayaking and stand up paddle board tours introducing guests to the amazing biodiversity that lies within Anastasia State Park.
- Florida Water Tours is a historically minded ecotour provider specializing in dolphin and wildlife tours and more.
- St. Augustine Eco Tours will guide you through unique waterways with the chance to view dolphins and birds.
- Ripple Effect Ecotours is a dedicated kayak touring company with eco-tours in many of the state parks located in Northeast Florida.
- Sea Serpent Tours offers airboat tours for an overview of the Ancient City’s waterways including the historic Matanzas River, Tolomato River, St. Johns River, and surrounding tidal creeks.
Paranormal and Ghost Tours
- Old Town Trolley’s Ghost & Gravestones Tour explores the darker side of the Nation’s Oldest City with a Ghost Host as your guide.
- On Ripley’s Haunted Castle Tour guests receive an EMF Ghost Meter to enhance their adventure.
- Ancient City Tours Ghostly Encounter is a walking Ghost Tour that explores the Historic District after dark and details the legends, tall tales sharing the facts behind the legends.
- Investigate an old haunted house with Ghost Augustine. The Para4ce investigations team leads small groups of four on a private tour of a small depression era home. Ghost Hunters Equipment provided.
Visit here for 15 unique St. Augustine Tours!