LOCATION: Historic District

Huguenot Cemetery

Huguenot Cemetery
  • Corner of Orange St. and Avenida Menendez
  • St. Augustine, Florida 32084
  • Local Phone: 904-829-6451

The first cemetery in St. Augustine dedicated for Anglo-American civilians. The Huguenot Cemetery was a Protestant burial ground from 1821-1884. Tours are from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the third Saturday of the month, admission is free, and donations are encouraged.