Experience the Intracoastal Waterway at its finest with Florida Water Tours, featuring picture-perfect attractions. Based in St. Augustine, Florida Water Tours offers amazing eco-tourism cruises for vacationers and locals year-round. Offering private and public services, we encourage you to explore the fun side of learning about nature and history through our exciting tours. Our USCG inspected and insured vessel is certified for up to 38 passengers, and our experienced and licensed crew will make this a memorable experience. Private cruises are ideal for larger groups.
Our daily cruises include:
- Dolphin and Wildlife Adventure - Great for all ages! With the plethora of wildlife beaming in this area, you don't want to leave St. Augustine without experiencing a tour like this! Bar on board available for those 21 and older!
- Sunset Cruise- This cruise is for those 21 and over, looking for a more romantic evening. This tour is also guided, as we view the historic landscapes with the sun setting behind the downtown area. Bar on board.
- Wine Tasting Cruise - This tour is also 21 and over and guided. Included in this tour is 6 samples of red and white wine. This is the only cruise of it's kind in St. Augustine, and definitely one you do not want to miss!
- Full Moon Cruise - This is our evening cruise that takes place surrounding the full moon each month. Although at night, St. Augustine is still a beautiful city to see when lit up by the full moon and stars!
- Nights of Lights - This cruise is seasonal, taking place during the holidays every year to view the city lit up by lights!