Download a PDF of this News Release
Contact: Barbara Golden
St. Augustine, Fla. (July 6, 2023) – Everyone loves to save money when booking their next vacation, but did you know that you can score all kinds of deals and discounts when visiting Florida’s Historic Coast this summer? Many of the great attractions and tours in St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra, & The Beaches are excited to announce all the ways that travelers can explore some of the exciting adventures available here, without breaking the bank. From fishing charters and pirate ship cruises to historic college architecture tours and culinary adventures, find out how Florida’s Historic Coast is heating up with affordable Summer-time Florida fun for the entire family.
From the Atlantic Ocean to the Intracoastal Waterway and all lakes, rivers, and marshes in between, St. Augustine, Ponte Vedra & The Beaches is brimming with refreshing deals on the water.
- Black Raven Adventures pirate ship’s Caribbean-inspired are offering $4 off adult and $3 off children’s tickets.
- Fishardy Charters is offering $200 off their Shark Fishing Charters.
- St. Augustine EcoTours is offering a $5 discount per person on public or private tours.
- Ripple Effect Ecotours is offering complimentary admission to Marineland Dolphin Adventure with every paddling ticket purchased.
- Florida Water Tours is offering a 25% discount on their Dolphin & Wildlife Adventure tours.
- Book your private two-hour sailing adventure with St. Augustine Sailing today and immerse yourself in the timeless charm of this enchanting destination.
- Cruisin’ Tikis St. Augustine is offering a 10% discount on weekday tours.
- GeoTrippin’ Adventures is offering 10% off tours booked online.
- St. Augustine Scenic Cruise is offering $1 off any scenic cruise.
There are great deals for exploring the magnificent historic sites and other outdoor attractions too.
- Book Historic Tours of Flagler College online and enjoy BOGO half-off tickets.
- Historic Tours of America is offering $3 off online bookings for adult admission to Old Jail, Potters Wax Museum and Oldest Store Museum Experience.
- Book a tour at the Spanish Military Hospital Museum and save $2 on adult admissions.
- Book a dolphin encounter at Marineland Dolphin Adventure and save 20% this summer.
- Buy-One-Get-One free when you book Florida Reef Fish Feeding at St. Augustine Aquarium.
- Save $1 for each combo ticket to the Colonial Experience/St. Augustine Pirate & Treasure Museum.
- Book your wild journey to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm online and get $1 off each ticket.
For many, travel offers the opportunity to explore on special tours that feature the highlights of a destination. Florida’s Historic Coast delivers deals on exciting ghost tours, tasty food tours, fun events and more. Here are a few more examples of the discounts available this summer.
- St. Augustine City Walks is offering $50 off per person for Florida residents and their guests.
- Enjoy a show at Magic Hideaway this summer and receive a 10% discount.
- Enjoy a 10% discount for any guided experience at the St. Augustine Distillery.
- The Tasting Tours is offering $10 off per person on their Family Friendly Foodie or Fiesta Tours.
- St. Augustine Land & Sea Tours is offering a 10% discount on golf cart historical or ghost tours.
- San Sebastian Winery will give 10% off wine & wine accessory purchases.
- Ghost Tours of St. Augustine is offering 50% off all walking tours for Florida residents and their guests.
- After Dark Investigations is offering 10% off two or more Fright Night tour tickets.
- Offering 50% off tickets to the July 14-16 Trailblazer Country Music & Craft Beer Festival.
For details and even more savings on exciting experiences, tours and adventures on Florida’s Historic Coast this summer, visit www.fhcsummerfun.com. Be sure to check out the great rates available at inns, motels, and resorts on Florida’s Historic Coast, too.
For images to accompany postings click here.
Located midway between Daytona Beach and Jacksonville, Florida’s Historic Coast includes historic St. Augustine, the outstanding golf and seaside elegance of Ponte Vedra Beach, and 42 miles of pristine Atlantic beaches. For more information, call 1.800.653.2489 or go to the Visitors and Convention Bureau website at www.FloridasHistoricCoast.com. Check us out on social media Instagram @FloridasHistoricCoast @ViajaStAugustine, Facebook.com/OfficialStAugustine and Facebook.com/ViajaStAugustine and Twitter @FlHistoricCoast.