• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Florida’s Historic Coast and not to Facebook. By participating in this promotion you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any claims.
• Participants must be over 18 to enter.
• This giveaway begins at Noon on Friday, 1/10/20 and ends at Noon on Monday, 1/13/20 (ET).
• One winner will be chosen at random and announced on our Facebook page www.facebook.com/officialstaugustine upon confirmation of the winner. Only one entry comment per person will be used for the random selection.
• Winner will be contacted via direct message on Facebook (if possible).
• Winner will have 48 hours to respond and accept prize; otherwise, an alternate winner will be chosen.
• Prize package can be picked up in person with ID at our office in St. Augustine or mailed to the winner.
• Winner must provide own transportation to, and around, and from Florida’s Historic Coast.
• Employees, contract entities, and interns of St. Johns County VCB and tourism partners participating in this giveaway, and their family members are not eligible to win.
Prize package includes:
• 3 day/2 night accommodations at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club* - www.pontevedra.com
• $200 Spa services gift card to the Spa at the Ponte Vedra Inn Club - www.pvspa.com/ponte-vedra-luxury-spa-services
• Two tickets to one show at the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall** - www.pontevedraconcerthall.com
• $75 dining gift card – Aqua Grill, Ponte Vedra Beach - www.aquagrill.net
• $75 dining gift card for use at either Alice & Pete’s Pub or the American Gator Club at the Sawgrass Marriott - www.marriott.com
• One round of golf for two players, with cart and greens fees included, at The Golf Club at South Hampton - www.golfsouthhampton.com
*The 3-day, 2-night lodging package is valid for (1) one-year, based on availability and may sometimes exclude holidays, weekends, and special events.
**Tickets to the Ponte Vedra Concert Hall are for the 2020 performance season. Prize winner must choose and submit a 2020 performance no later than March 1, 2020 (excludes “sold out” concert events; prize winner must submit their first, second, and third choice, in priority order).
The organizer reserves the right to revise the contest at any time without prior notification. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
Interested in the latest insider info from Florida's Historic Coast? Sign up for our emails! www.floridashistoriccoast.com/visitor-info/newsletter-signup