Choose from walking tours or trolley tours – or see St. Augustine from a yacht or a pirate ship. We’ve also got ghost tours, pub crawls, tasting tours (including a sweet one focused on chocolate), and more.
Here are just a few tours you should put on your “must do” list when visiting St. Augustine and Ponte Vedra:
- Ripley’s Sightseeing Trains is a narrated tour with stops at all of the major attractions, historical sites, restaurants, and shopping.
- Old Town Trolley Tours conductors share the history of America’s oldest city on a 90-minute tour. The 23 stops cover more than 100 points of interest.
- St. Augustine City Tours transports guests in luxury golf carts on paths less traveled.
Food & Wine Tours
- The Tasting Tours offers the best of St. Augustine’s culinary scene. Sample delicious specialties from locally owned restaurants, hidden pubs, and romantic inns on this 2-3 hour tour.
- Whetstone Chocolates Tasting Tour offers a behind-the-scenes look at chocolate making in the Whetstone Factory plus samples of delicious local confections.
- Savory Faire Food Tour allows you to eat, drink, and taste your way through St. Augustine’s delicious historic culinary scene.
- Schooner Freedom Charters is St. Augustine’s only tall ship. The 72-foot schooner departs daily from the City Marina for day and evening sails.
- St. Augustine Scenic Cruise offers a 75-minute scenic cruise along the St. Augustine waterfront and beautiful Matanzas Bay.
- Pirate lovers of all ages will enjoy Black Raven Adventures. The Pirate Ship Black Raven is a replica of a Spanish Galleon 74’, a 127-passenger ship, with an entertaining pirate show too!
Water and Eco Tours
- Anastasia Watersports offers kayaking and stand up paddle board tours introducing guests to the amazing biodiversity that lies within Anastasia State Park.
- Florida Water Tours is a historically minded ecotour provider specializing in dolphin and wildlife tours and more.
- Kayak St. Augustine offers tours where you can explore some of Florida’s most beautiful springs and backwater creeks.
- St. Augustine Eco Tours will guide you through unique waterways with the chance to view dolphins and birds.
- Ripple Effect Ecotours is a dedicated kayak touring company with eco-tours in many of the state parks located in Northeast Florida.
- Sea Serpent Tours offers airboat tours for an overview of the Ancient City’s waterways including the historic Matanzas River, Tolomato River, St. Johns River, and surrounding tidal creeks.
Paranormal and Ghost Tours
- Old Town Trolley’s Ghost & Gravestones Tour explores the darker side of the Nation’s Oldest City with a Ghost Host as your guide. Enter the town’s most haunted building, the “Old Jail,” for an up close and personal encounter.
- On Ripley’s Ghost Train Adventures guests receive an EMF Ghost Meter to enhance their adventure.
- Dark Endeavors Tours is St. Augustine’s only Interactive Mystery Tour and Murder Walk.
- Ancient City Tours Ghostly Encounter is a walking Ghost Tour that explores the Historic District after dark and details the legends, tall tales sharing the facts behind the legends.
- The Creepy Crawl Haunted Pub Tour visits many of the bars and taverns of St. Augustine where patrons have actually had numerous paranormal occurrences.