St. Augustine 1
Begin the day with a narrated tour of historic St. Augustine aboard an open-air trolley. The tour includes stops at Flagler College (the former Ponce de Leon Hotel), Memorial Presbyterian Church, Colonial Spanish Quarter Museum and the Castillo de San Marcos, plus many more of St. Augustine’s historic sites.
Enjoy a relaxing lunch overlooking the Matanzas Bay at O.C. White’s. Enjoy the diversity of renowned local artists while touring the various St. Augustine-area galleries and unique boutique shops. End the afternoon with a walking tour of the Castillo de San Marcos, the oldest masonry fort in the continental U.S., located along the bayfront.
Be entertained by historic characters from Florida’s past during dinner at the elegant Lightner Museum, the former Alcazar Hotel, in historic St. Augustine. The evening will begin with a reception held on the lush grounds and in the beautiful, art-filled lobby. Character appearances include a welcome by railroad tycoon Henry Flagler and a musical presentation by Maria Pacetti, a 17th-century St. Augustine settler. Dinner will be served in what was once the first and largest indoor swimming pool in the U.S.
Morning and Afternoon
After a morning working session, grab a box lunch from Cortesse’s Bistro and enjoy one of the following:
• Hoist the sails of the Schooner Freedom during a team-building exercise. Participants will join the crew and set sail on this 72’ double-masted schooner, an authentic replica of a 19th-century blockade runner.
• Or, navigate the backwaters of Matanzas Bay on a relaxing kayaking trip with St. Augustine Eco Tours. Many shorebirds and wildlife unique to Florida may be seen up close.
• Tour Ponce de Leon’s fabled Fountain of Youth, which he discovered on April 3, 1513. The archaeological park contains fountains and artifacts of the first St. Augustine mission and colony.
• Join a Shorebird Boat Tour aboard the Victory III, providing more than 100 years of sightseeing cruises on Matanzas Bay.
• Beach it at the Serenata Beach Club; enjoy the afternoon at a private beach club with access to the shore and oceanfront swimming pools.
Watch a native waterfowl settle in for the evening at the Conch House Restaurant. After dining outdoors in this waterview setting, take a stroll along the dock and enjoy the sunset.
Golf and Spa Excursion
Wrap up your meeting with a round of golf at the King and Bear, the only course ever designed by Jack Nicklaus and Arnold Palmer, located within the World Golf Hall of Fame complex. Afterward, indulge in a spa treatment at the PGA TOUR Spa Laterra located at the World Golf Hall of Fame complex or at the Spa at Ponte Vedra, the Five Diamond Ponte Vedra Inn & Club’s heavenly, brand-new 30,000-square-foot spa. The crowning glory of your event will be gourmet dining within World Golf Hall of Fame Tower, with its panoramic view of the surrounding complex.